Pages

Because I'm a Woman

I've tried to invest my time and money into other people's dreams. No one has ever become poor by giving. I think that helping others succeed will be an easy way to accomplish something without the pressure of doing it myself. The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well. Stand up for someone who is in need, so that it will build confidence in you to stand up for yourself at times when required.

I hope I could done from doing something that only beneficial for me. But I realize that I need to do something that beneficial for others too. I will support as many children as I could to attain the education they deserve. So that one day they will have better life they have dreamed before. I will help the paupers who suffering a severe disease to go to the hospital for receiving proper treatment, and then redeem their medicine. So one day they will live healthier and happier together with their family.

Because girls compete with each other, but women empower one another.



Further information about Hoshizora Foundation kindly visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment