Pages

Just Perfect

Another December.

It has been 3 years of me being single.

And still have zero interest of remarriage.

No, I'm not traumatized. Not at all.

My life now is just perfect.

Me, my self. My son. My carrier.

I couldn't ask for more.


Back then on 2017.

How horrible I was at that time.

I was broken mentally & financially.

I thought it would be better If I were died.

I couldn't hold on for long time.

I'm glad I was brave enough to ask for professional help.

Journaling & meditation helped me get out from mental breakdown.



Thanks for leaving. It's time for happiness to come.



2 days left before 2021.

How tough I am now.

I have passed all the obstacles with pride.

I feel healthier both mentally & physically.

My financial is also getting better.

I'm not rich, but I'm enough, and that's all I need.

I have no debt, I have saving, I have investment.

I'm surrounded by good people.

They are all lovely friends & supportive colleagues.

I'm grateful to have a courage to walk out from people who break me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment